Saturday, September 17, 2011

Blue Dahlia - Nora Roberts

I enjoyed this. I have a black thumb, everything I even dream of planting dies before I get it home. That being said, I envy and love a beautiful garden. Especially ones that don't look like they are landscaped to perfection. So with all the terms and descriptions of gardens and flowers and soil, I could practically smell the manure, I loved this. I also loved the dynamics between the three main woman, Stella, Roz and Hailey and of course the three men who they will each fall for (it is a trilogy) this one is Stella's and Logan the sexy landscaper is hers. She has two sons from a previous marriage and is scared to fall in love, but he isn't. Its a great story of love after tragedy. I can't wait to start on the next two.

No comments:

Post a Comment