Saturday, December 17, 2011

Destined: A House of Night Novel - P.C. Cast and Kristin Cast

I think this is the ninth book. Though I could be wrong. Basically since the last one and someone died and I am still not over it, I just want this series to end. Not to say that I don't enjoy P.C. and Kristin, I do. I also get into each story and enjoy them. But seriously this needs to end. Throw some water on Nefert and get it over with.

In this we find Zoey and the gang dealing with a lot of loss. (not going to mention who). There are a lot of changes going on. For one the red fledglings and Zoey's circle and their warriors are all staying at the depot and after consideration the high counsel decides to step in and purchase the depot to fix into a real house of night school. Nefert and darkness are bent on making chaos and Kolona is playing the tortured daddy. I think what I like most about these books, is the dashes of current events or reference to current pop culture. I enjoy it. It makes it real. In ten years, people will won't get it, but when you read it today, its a fun surprise to see a reference to Harry Potter or Glee.

I again, enjoy the books, but I really hope they are wrapping them up soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment