Monday, December 13, 2010

Thirst - Christopher Pike

I have read only one other book by Mr. Pike, Falling, which I did enjoy.
This book will be part of series (be warned). I enjoyed it, it was to me, a fluff read. It lacked a lot in the way of creativity, storytelling, detail. Some things he would detail to the point of exhaustion and others you were left to wonder what he was talking about.

I do have the second book though, and plan on reading it, so there you go. Couldn't be that bad. I find a good book one you don't want to put down. Once the book is finished you feel like a little piece of you is gone. You miss your friends that you have come to know. I didn't feel any of that with this. So there you have it. I was entertained, but in the grand scheme of things, it will be forgotten.

I give it a C

Falling, incidentally I give a solid B
This is actually one of those books I wouldn't mind seen turned into a movie....

1 comment: