Monday, June 20, 2011

Robopocalypse: A Novel - Daniel H. Wilson

This book was interesting to say the least.
I was expecting more from it.
The writing was good. The plot was interesting. I enjoyed the lay out. I think (there are rumors that Spielberg picked up the movie rights), and I think it will make a great movie, especially done by Spielberg.

This is written as log by one of the survivors. He ends up finding the brain computer and the computer shows him all the images of before, during and after the war. You have key characters through out the book, and you see how their lives, no matter how far apart they are, intertwine. You see, how each person, not matter who or what they were before, have the ability to become hero's. And, I enjoyed that it wasn't too far fetched. This is something that seems very plausible.

I would recommend it for people who like robots, who like apocalyptic books. Other then that, I wouldn't run out to read it. It wasn't that it was bad, it just didn't keep my attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment