Thursday, November 24, 2011

Crossed - Ally Condie

Good sequel to Matched. In this we find Cassia working in work camps, trying to make her way to Ky. We find Ky working as a decoy, when he finds a chance to run, he takes it. They finally meet up and go on the run together to search for the Rebellion. Through out this entire book I just thought, wouldn't it be great if you two could just find a place to be and just be. Cassia spends most of the book second guessing herself, and everyone around her, and Ky has this annoying, your to go for me so I am going to sacrifice my feelings for yours thing going on. I feel like the third book will be good, but I am not waiting with baited breath for it to come out, cause honestly the last two have just been okay. I will, of course, read it.
This isn't to say that Ally's writing isn't good, it is, I just think the story is lacking something. I am not feeling the relationships with the characters.

No comments:

Post a Comment