Sunday, November 20, 2011

One hundred candles - Mara Purnhagen

The second book a trilogy, the first being Past Midnight, the last will is called, Beyond the Grave.

I was kind of not feeling this book, so I opened it with kind of a blah attitude. I loved the first book, but really didn't see where a second one would go. Thankfully, I was not disappointed and whats more, I am looking forward to third.

We find Charlotte in the middle of winter. Things are normal, well as normal as they can be for her. Still no boyfriend, but one handsome Football player is giving her more attention then usual. All in all things are good. Until a stupid New Years part, and stupid game called one hundred candles is played. Then things get weird. She is forced to yet again, dive into the world of the unknown. This time though, it threatens her parents marriage....when when things peek, loved ones play the ultimate sacrifice and things will never quite be the same again.

No comments:

Post a Comment